T A Y L O R J O S O F F
2018 marks my fifth year in photography. Each new year has brought different challenges, growth and countless friends. Getting my start in high school with journalistic style work, I have grown from family and senior photography to weddings and beyond.
My passion for photography stems from a great love of capturing the in-between moments. I thrive off of providing photos that you look at and say, "Wow, I didn't even know she was taking those pictures!" Those are the best memories at your fingertips.
Other hobbies include...
- cooking for large groups of people
- attending country concerts
- road trips with my sisters
- watching Netflix with my husband
- riding in the combine with dad, or grain truck with mom
- working on our 19th century farmhouse
- hunting for antiques
- gardening with the help of my pup Stetson
- changing my clothes 3 times a day
Sound like we'll get along? Good. I promise we will. Click here to fill out a contact form and let's make some plans!